Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Meguiar's Stands Behind Its Product

MM-C5

Corvette
2013 Cyber Grey Grand Sport Coupe
Earlier in the year, I purchased a gallon of Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner. The stuff suds like crazy, which was the hot button that compelled me to purchase it.

As the summer progressed, I noticed I was getting less and less suds. I ultimately sent an email to Meguiar's explaining the problem and dissatisfaction. I also mentioned that I stored the product in the garage and that summer temps would be sustained in the 90 - 100 range.

(It is important to note that there is no notification on the packaging to store the product in a cool environment)

However, Meguiar's suggested that I do so and promptly sent me a new gallon of Gold Class.

One thing I have noticed between the two is that the old bottle had lost much of its viscosity. The new one has a viscosity like thick syrup, while the old bottle has a viscosity more like liquid Joy. I don't know it that is a function of the garage heat or the fact that the produce is about 8 months old. Either way, I now store the new product -- as well as my other detailing products inside.

As for Meguiar's...it probably cost them more to UPS me a new gallon than if I'd purchased one at WalMart. Their Customer Service rates pretty high in my book. :upthumbs

Tom

That's good to hear since we normally hear customer service nightmares. A big thumbs up to Meguire's. I use Meguire's car soap and haven't had any problems.

Meguiar's is a standup company with some very good products.
If you have never been to their web site you should check it out lot's of good info www.meguiarsonline.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom