Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Memories of Gold...

*89x2*

2004 seems like just yesterday :w

DCP_5048s.jpg

DCP_5057s.jpg

DCP_5039s.jpg

2004 seems like just yesterday :w

DCP_5048s.jpg

DCP_5057s.jpg

DCP_5039s.jpg

Whis I could have been there, it must have been exciting. :upthumbs Chris, the display that was made for my car, is it still around? ;shrug That would be awsome to keep with the car:D

Whis I could have been there, it must have been exciting. :upthumbs Chris, the display that was made for my car, is it still around? ;shrug That would be awsome to keep with the car:D

Gary, I am not sure there was any "display" for the car, other than a set of ramps which are still used for current displays :confused

In fact, the ramps now, may even be slightly different, as that was the first show they were used, and tweeks have been made since.

DOes anyone else recall a display?? :confused

Chris,
All the cars in there, where on Display!
Gary's car and Inky Blue where not roped off like our cars.

Gary, I am not sure there was any "display" for the car, other than a set of ramps which are still used for current displays :confused

In fact, the ramps now, may even be slightly different, as that was the first show they were used, and tweeks have been made since.

DOes anyone else recall a display?? :confused
Chris, In the CD that you made for me there is a pictures of the car with a display in front of it at BG. Just woundering if it was something that I might be able to get a hold of. Thanks.:)

Chris, In the CD that you made for me there is a pictures of the car with a display in front of it at BG. Just woundering if it was something that I might be able to get a hold of. Thanks.:)
Are you talking about the sign, that was with the car?
Call Callaway Cars!
I last seen the Sign in their Lobby.
Big John.

Chris,
All the cars in there, where on Display!
Gary's car and Inky Blue where not roped off like our cars.

John, you are absolutely correct :cool

We all had our cars on display - for some reason, I was thinking there was some elaborate display that Gary had thought of - like a backdrop, etc.

...it is true that each car has a sign board as well. It is funny, as I looked at ours for the SNAT and it said it was a coupe, LOL :chuckle

That was a GREAT Display of Callaways - one that the Bloomington Gold folks still hear about! :upthumbs

John, you are absolutely correct :cool

We all had our cars on display - for some reason, I was thinking there was some elaborate display that Gary had thought of - like a backdrop, etc.

...it is true that each car has a sign board as well. It is funny, as I looked at ours for the SNAT and it said it was a coupe, LOL :chuckle

That was a GREAT Display of Callaways - one that the Bloomington Gold folks still hear about! :upthumbs

I should have said `display sign' sorry for the confusion. :ugh Remember seeing it in the one picture, no big deal.

Gary, check these out...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awsome, thanks Chris. I see the display ramps that you mentioned. :upthumbs Which of the other cars are yours and Big John's? Which car is `Inky Blue'? Dawm, I wish I could have been there to see them on display.:cool Thanks for sharing.

This car is ours: and so is this one:

This car is Big John's: ...and this is Inky Blue:

Other folks on the board (in those pics) are:

Turbo Luigi:

Callaway4Fun:

90Callaway:

RaceLance: and

FXGS:

Kruzmisl (Black 89 on the far end):

BlackWidow#2:

SpeedyC12:

EricVonHa: (Black 87 on near end):

This car is ours: and so is this one:

This car is Big John's: ...and this is Inky Blue:

Other folks on the board (in those pics) are:

Turbo Luigi:

Callaway4Fun:

90Callaway:

RaceLance: and

FXGS:

Kruzmisl (Black 89 on the far end):

BlackWidow#2:

SpeedyC12:

EricVonHa: (Black 87 on near end):

Very nice! All of the cars look awsome. Chris, I did see your cars at Carlilse, took some pics. I wanted to ask you about them but I know you were busy. I am interested in leaning more about the different models that Callaway produced. Hope I can make it to Carlilse this year for a couple of days and spend more time talking to you guys. Thanks.:cool

Very nice! All of the cars look awsome. Chris, I did see your cars at Carlilse, took some pics. I wanted to ask you about them but I know you were busy. I am interested in leaning more about the different models that Callaway produced. Hope I can make it to Carlilse this year for a couple of days and spend more time talking to you guys. Thanks.:cool

Gary, I know you had mentioned you were moving further south - are you still planning on making Carlisle??

You should indeed try to make the show - while the showfield can be a bit busy with all the people around, we tend to kick back afterwards, each day and just hang out. I kow that it is the BEST SHOW out there and the folks I have bet there, are great! :upthumbs

Additionally, any word on the sign??

Gary, I know you had mentioned you were moving further south - are you still planning on making Carlisle??

You should indeed try to make the show - while the showfield can be a bit busy with all the people around, we tend to kick back afterwards, each day and just hang out. I kow that it is the BEST SHOW out there and the folks I have bet there, are great! :upthumbs

Additionally, any word on the sign??

Hey Chris,

I am planning to come to Corvettes@Carlisle but not sure if I can get the car there:Steer, will do my best. We are moving in April so the end of August won't be a problem. Just got the display sign today:cool , thanks to you and `Big John.

Hey Chris,

I am planning to come to Corvettes@Carlisle but not sure if I can get the car there:Steer, will do my best. We are moving in April so the end of August won't be a problem. Just got the display sign today:cool , thanks to you and `Big John.

Good deal :upthumbs

Why not drive your car?? It is a wonderful touring machine :cool :lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom