Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Merry Christmas To My C5 Friends

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
To my C5 friends...I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and
a warm, safe 2010.
Remo:cool
2218788470103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

To my C5 friends...I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and
a warm, safe 2010.
Remo:cool
2218788470103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Allow me to be the first one to say "Thank you" and "right back at you"!!!

To all on the forum: Have a safe and joyful Christmas Holiday. Let's not forget the "reason for the season"!!

Here's hoping for a peaceful and happy Christmas for everyone, and a healthy and prosperous 2010. :)

beautiful-christmas-tree.jpg

Thank You Remo:thumb. Best wishes to you and your family in this holiday season:cool

Thanks Remo for the card, and may your Christmas and New Years be Merry and Bright. I wish the same for all of the CACers, those who I have met and count as good friends, and to those who I hope to meet and consider them a friends.
Barrett

I wish all fellow members and their families a very "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"! At this time of year, let's not forget all who are serving in the armed forces over seas and at home.

Dave

my christmas will be in afghanistan but I will enjoy it as much as I can cause my 01 z06 is waiting under the carport for me when I get back...:W

everyone enjoy your time at home. support the troops please.

merry christmas everyone and happy new year!

Well, I'd like to ditto the warm wishes to everyone here at CAC. And also prayers for our Armed Forces members, both here at home and to those who will be away for the holidays.

Thanks Remo for starting this thread. :thumb

Merry Christmas to everyone!It's hard to get into it here in S.W. florida, a lot of people down here go to the beach on Christmas day!Kinda weird for me comming from the Northeast my whole life,but....:cool:thumb Have a good one!

Merry Christmas to everyone!It's hard to get into it here in S.W. florida, a lot of people down here go to the beach on Christmas day!Kinda weird for me comming from the Northeast my whole life,but....:cool:thumb Have a good one!
Merry Christmas to all,Now if I could just get to the road,I'd be heading to the beach!!:L:L:L
I've got 4 ceders down,2 across the drive!:hb:hb:hb

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks very.....Christmasy. :chuckle I hope that you will be dug out by Christmas morning Jesse.

Merry Christmas everyone and may all your 'vette wishes come true! :D

Merry Christmas everyone and may all your 'vette wishes come true! :D

... and better still, "may all of your vette dreams come true!!!!" :w:w

... and better still, "may all of your vette dreams come true!!!!" :w:w

YES! Speaking of dreams, you know I was watching the Mecum Auction from Kansas City Saturday night (on commercials breaks during the Cowboys-Saints game anyway), and I saw something that I had never seen before. What appears to be a C2, but is really a C6 with a C2 body. They are called Karl Kustom Corvettes. Out of my price range, so it is in the dream category, but how cool are these?

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 436 HP, 6-Speed Manual for sale by Mecum Auction
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 436 HP, 6-Speed Automatic for sale by Mecum Auction
Karl Kustom Corvettes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom