Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Merry xmas pretty young girl reviews c8 z51 give her a subscribe and thumbs up if you could

JBsC5

Put a smile on my face thought Id share her new video review with you guys for christmas..

I chuckled as this young lady first shiwed us her sneaker and belt collection before reviewing the torch red c8 z51...

Her nicco acore at the end was fun too...

Be kind and give her a subscribe for christmas

Maybe we will get more vette content

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
I'd bet that the contents of her closet cost more than a new Vette....

You are probably right. I got a kick out of her inviting us up into her shoe and belt closet before the review of the corvette...

She needed that back step of her world to garner the strength to push through to the corvette review where the center console hvac buttons was truly driver centric in that it was facing her...

I enjoyed her review. The accent was heavy yet her honesty in her checking the vanity mirror was worth a chucle.

What the hell....a pretty girls perspective was refreshing in this day of automotive journalist guys...

Certainly brought new aspects of the corvette to the forefront..

Her Nico score of 8 at the end was filled with shoes in the banner ...that was pretty funny.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the hot looking girl discussing corvettes in as great a detail as she (could) and did.

merry christmas

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom