Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

midyear wide body quarters.

vette

Corvette
1966 coupe
Who makes the wide body quarters like on 67 Heavens car. Web site or phone number would be great.

Gary Steffens at Corvette City in Denver 1-303/762-8388
...redvetracr

Here's a few more

These are the fenders you are looking for. The supplier is as above, and the fronts are the same width as the rears.

This is one of my projects ( 63 resto-rod ) that has just received it's final coats of gel-coat yesterday afternoon.

Stepinwolf

widefenders.jpg

Hey Stepinwolf:

Looking good. I see you are following my lead with the 65/66 big block hood and no holes for the nose or side emblems. I don't have the rear emblem on mine either. Now if you paint it Polo Green I will be visiting you with paint stripper (LOL).

I don't have the widebody fenders, just the widebody driver.

Take Care

Rich

Hey Stepinwolf:

Looking good. I see you are following my lead with the 65/66 big block hood and no holes for the nose or side emblems. I don't have the rear emblem on mine either. Now if you paint it Polo Green I will be visiting you with paint stripper (LOL).

I don't have the widebody fenders, just the widebody driver.

Take Care

Rich

Rich,

The only trim on the car will be around the front window, all the rest has been eliminated including the antenna. As for the color, it will be completely different then any other Mid-Year you have ever seen, since it will be two-tone. I can guarantee you, there will not be another one like it. :D

Stepinwolf

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom