Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millenium Yellow

L

luckyj

Since the G92 performance axle is on constraint and I have this on the my order, I'm thinking of changing my order to the yellow, which is also on constraint. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a yellow 2003 C5? Also, whats the opinion of this color. Thanks.

Jim

I've always liked yellow Vettes. :cool Whether it's Daytona yellow on a '69 or Millenium yellow on a 2003, it's a great color.

Silver is okay, I just find it a bit too flashy/bright. Given the choice, I'd prefer the yellow.

6 Shooter said:
My .02 worth :upthumbs . . . Yellow over Silver anyday !

Amen to that! You see too many silver C5's anyways.

Millenium Yellow is AWESOME! I never realized how hard it would be to keep 'looking' clean though. I always thought white would be worse for bugs and black for dust but I was wrong. The smallest bugs and little specks of tire dressing are black dots all over. But I still would not change colors. Just my $.02. :cool

Never seen a yellow C3, but I have seen only a few yellow C4's. Matter of fact, saw a yellow C4 LT motor era and it looked excellent.

Yellow doesn't look good on every car, but it goes together with the Vette' like Lennon/McCartney.

The yellow '02 convert I had over the weekend last month was beautiful. I could just pull up a chair and look at it for hours. It did need wiped down around the bottom with the detailiing spray after every trip. Well worth it though.

luckyj, (Jim)
We're thinking of getting some of the area CAC members together later this fall to do a little cruise, some eating, look at some Corvettes, talk and eat some more. It's still in the planning stages but will probably incorporate Auburn and Ft. Wayne. Are you up to it?

Tom

I sure would, but would depend on having my new C5, I'm getting the feeling I'm looking at Oct.

Jim

Thanks to everyone who replied to my original post. I changed the order today from Quicksilver to MY. I also asked to get the light oak seats. This is not listed as a preferred combo by GM, but what the heck. Now it is sit back and wait.
Jim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom