Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Model Center & Knowledgebase: Cool Resources for Corvette Owners!

Corvette
2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster
Everyone,
Just in case you didn't already know, one of the reasons that Rob formed the Corvette Action Center was to provide Corvette owners and enthusiasts with the most comprehensive online library of information for all model years of our favorite car.... our passion.... the CORVETTE.

Perhaps you haven't actually seen how cool this info is, but you really should check it out. It's exclusively here on the Corvette Action Center, and available to all members! :cool

Here's a small example. Let's say you want to find out some specs 2003 Corvettes. Piece of cake! It starts with a Click of the Tech Center button you'll find near the top of the screen:

The Tech Center will give you links to Corvette related articles, a Quiz Center, A gallery of pics, the Knowledgebase (very useful for researching Technical Service Bulletins!) Motorsports, Product Reviews, and the Model Center.

Click on Model Center, and when you get there, you can scroll (or click on the drop down list) to get to your particular model year in the center-top area.

Start your journey! The answers you seek may already be there!

:w
-Patrick

I actually found the knowledgebase first on this site. I was looking for some specs on different model and year corvettes and found this first. It gave me so much information. Then I finally asked what this site was about and clicked the home link (about two weeks later) and found so much more information that my head was spinning.

I've been using it for a couple of years - it's the most comprehensive database I've ever come across!:upthumbs

Is there a link for the 04 Commemoratives too?

According to the OPTIONS page, the Commemorative Edition was the Z15 Option package on the 2004 Corvette. Then if you go to the PRODUCTION page, to see final production Run Numbers, you'll see the totals shown in groups by the various options which made up the Commemorative Edition option.

:w
-Patrick

Nice Resource...Nice Work

Patrick,
I always find it interesting when the other major Corvette forums send their members here for tech and model year info. The CAC staff does an outstanding job keeping the information up dated.:thumb
Remo:cool

Searching for technical info on my C5 is what brought me to this site. Glad I found it! I'm now a new member...it's a great site for Vette owners. :upthumbs

Welcome aboard James. Yes Rob has amassed a huge amount of information here and it attracts lots of great people.

Welcome aboard James. Yes Rob has amassed a huge amount of information here and it attracts lots of great people.

Thanks for the "welcome" :) Guess I can't complain too much...other than the 600-foot gravel driveway and the 5-minute (nice & slow) drive to get to the road, the roads around here are in GREAT shape with little traffic...perfect for cruisin' :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom