Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More photo's for members

WONKABOY

To that certain admisitstrater in charge , is it hard to add a spot on the members profile to have an option of more photo's for members ? I have been to Digital Corvette forum and each member has a nice photo gallery of his or hers Vettes , ours would only have 81's !!

Thanks Rick

To that certain admisitstrater in charge , is it hard to add a spot on the members profile to have an option of more photo's for members ? I have been to Digital Corvette forum and each member has a nice photo gallery of his or hers Vettes , ours would only have 81's !!

Thanks Rick

Rick,

Maybe I am not understanding well your question here, and definitely I am NOT an Administrator, but I thought in sharing that if you consider and decide to become a "Supporting Member", one of the privileges is to be able to load and share a number of images. The images must be no more than 83k in size, but it is a nifty feature.

GerryLP:cool

Rick,

Maybe I am not understanding well your question here, and definitely I am NOT an Administrator, but I thought in sharing that if you consider and decide to become a "Supporting Member", one of the privileges is to be able to load and share a number of images. The images must be no more than 83k in size, but it is a nifty feature.

GerryLP:cool

Go to Digital Corvettes forum and you will see what i'm refering to , you get your own photo gallery there and everybody can click on and see numerous photo's of your car.

Rick

Rick:_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom