Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More specs

C

cmegga

Now Im tring to figure out what gear configuration came factory on the Automatic 81. What ever it is, its now a low end one. Also the aprox weight if anyone has this info handy.

Trying to find the correct stall converter is not easy as im learning here.

no answer to your current topic.. i lubed the passenger power door lock inner workings and it helped but still have to push power door lock button on occasion. looked at the actuator and think it is okay, i just think the inner mechanisms are old and a little worn and maybe needed lubed

cmegga said:
Now Im tring to figure out what gear configuration came factory on the Automatic 81. What ever it is, its now a low end one. Also the aprox weight if anyone has this info handy.

Trying to find the correct stall converter is not easy as im learning here.

Since this thread is about your question....and not CSCarlson's door locks, hopefully my response will bring this thread *back* on track:

Did you take a look at the 1981 Specs. in the Model Center here on the site? If not, click on the Model Center tab above and select 1981. I believe that the gear ratios (which is what you mean by configuration?) is listed there along with curb weight.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom