Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Most Recent Issue Of Vette Mag.....Callaway Interview

R

RubyDropTop

Don't know if you guys already know about this, but the most recent issue of Vette Magazine has an interview with the Callaway creator himself.

Very interesting reading material. Check out his candid remarks on the ZR-1. :bang

Yeah...I was pretty surprised. It does make for interesting reading, though.

Just out of curiosity, was there a picture of a Callaway Corvette along with the article???

John Nelson, one of the writer/editors asked me for a picture of my Callaway TT for an article with Reeves because they didn't have one handy. I sent him a picture of my car in convertible form.

He was also supposed to send me a copy of the issue. Hmmmm!....

Luigi :confused

Vette Magazine is absent

Can anyone scan me a copy of that article that Reeves is in. We cannot locate a copy a single here in Atlanta.

Thanks,
Stan

Wish I had a scanner, sorry.

There are actually several Callaway car photos along with the article.

TurboLuigi said:
Just out of curiosity, was there a picture of a Callaway Corvette along with the article???

John Nelson, one of the writer/editors asked me for a picture of my Callaway TT for an article with Reeves because they didn't have one handy. I sent him a picture of my car in convertible form.

He was also supposed to send me a copy of the issue. Hmmmm!....

Luigi :confused

Yours is a teal blue Aerobody, right? If so, that's one of the cars in there.

I'll bring my copy to work tomorrow and scan it if nobody else has and send to you, Stan.

Actually, I was a little surprised by Reeves remarks regarding the ZR-1 but I think they require an inquiry for greater clarification.

A lot of ZR-1 owners have taken a defensive posture and are crying "slander!", but I'm not sure his comments deserve that judgement just yet.

The truth remains that the TT Callaway Corvettes (excluding the heavily modified Supernatural models) were a worthy contender to the ZR-1 and that's a pill that, like so many other times, ZR-1 owners have a hard time swallowing.

Is that the article where John Nelson misspelled Dave McLellan's name?? From what I heard not once but several times.:( We don't have our issue of Vette Mag here yet, either.:( :w

If the below picture appears in the article, they were supposed to send me a copy of the magazine. Since I haven't been to the office in a various of weeks I don't know if there's a copy there waiting for me.

Luigi

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Luigi,

So far no luck.......... Please scan and email me directly.

Thanks,
Stan

Re: Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Stan A said:
Hi Luigi,

So far no luck.......... Please scan and email me directly.

Thanks,
Stan

You have mail...

TurboLuigi said:
If the below picture appears in the article, they were supposed to send me a copy of the magazine. Since I haven't been to the office in a various of weeks I don't know if there's a copy there waiting for me.

Luigi

That's the picture that's in there. Looks good.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom