Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Moving over from the C3 Forum

Corvette
1980 330HP / 1963 L75 Roadster
Seeing as how it's winter, kind of quiet and I know how much people like pictures here are some pictures of a 1963 Corvette Roadster I recently purchased.
It's Ermine White, white top, red interior, 300HP 327, 4 speed, 3.36 Posi, Power Steering, tinted Windshield, AM-FM and painfully bone stock with the exception of the aftermarket knockoffs and radial tires.
A previous owner did a frameoff resoration on a no hit body and achieved NCRS Top Flight status about 12,000 miles ago and it still looks fresh.
Now we have a Corvette to drive while I finish the 1980 and we're looking forward to all the 50th Anniversary celebrations coming up this spring and summer.

Eugene

The car had been featured in the June 1997 Special Convertible Issue of Corvette Fever magazine so at least I have something to look at until it warms up and all the road salt is gone.

Wow! A beautiful car and a celebrity too. Congrats on your new Corvette. C'mon spring!!.

Tom

Very nice ride!
Everyone always talks about the '63 split-window coupes, but I think the '63 conv. with that one year hood are unique looking in their own right. Sounds and looks like a beautiful car.
Dick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom