Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mr lucky

Elberon

Talk about being in the right place at the right time I know the c7's were announced and shown months ago I had avoided looking because I know I'd,want one.so last week I called all the chevy dealers in south fl to see if I could look at,I'd been looking at them on the net and knew I wanted laguna blue and a stick so after calling all these dealers and getting a no we don't have one I figured I'd just have to wait longer 15 minutes later one of the dealers called back one of their customers had ordered 1 and then backed out of the deal the car was just delivered did I want to look?,I was therein minutes because she said lines were starting to form around the car it was a premier edition laguna blue 6 speedi drove it home now from past experience I know some of you have to wait weeks or months before they get their car so right place right time for all the vetted I've ordered and weeks waited somebody owed now we're even:happyanim:

Atta Boy!......Sometimes you just get lucky....Enjoy your car that's a beautiful color.........and welcome to the :CAC

Very Good.
Post some photos.
Welcome to the Forum. :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Talk about being in the right place at the right time I know the c7's were announced and shown months ago I had avoided looking because I know I'd,want one.so last week I called all the chevy dealers in south fl to see if I could look at,I'd been looking at them on the net and knew I wanted laguna blue and a stick so after calling all these dealers and getting a no we don't have one I figured I'd just have to wait longer 15 minutes later one of the dealers called back one of their customers had ordered 1 and then backed out of the deal the car was just delivered did I want to look?,I was therein minutes because she said lines were starting to form around the car it was a premier edition laguna blue 6 speedi drove it home now from past experience I know some of you have to wait weeks or months before they get their car so right place right time for all the vetted I've ordered and weeks waited somebody owed now we're even:happyanim:

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your C7! How does it feel to own one?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new Stingray!!

Mac

It does appear that you were in the right place at the right time. Congrats on your new car!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom