Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

must sell my1965 Kellison Corvette X300GT

G

GeorgeVictor

I've got a 1965 Kellison X300GT, one of the most exotic American cars. Its never been assembled. Ready for anyone to turn into a dream. Its in the most excellent condition, exactly as it was 37 years ago, a very rare find. Also have the original blueprints in prime condition. I'm asking $4000 firm. I also have a 1981 Corvette complete rolling chassis, never left california. I may also build to order, I'm flexible on that. Give me a call 760-445-2146 or e-mail voleni@yahoo.com. Just hoping somebody knows what a rare beauty this is!

George

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Do you have any pictures or links that help explain this car to those of us (okay, just me) that don't remember it?

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Absolutely beautiful George. If only I could, I would. I have been in love with the Kellisons and Astras since I was a teenager in the early '60s. They used to sell them out of the old Almquist catalog and ads in the back of Hot Rod and others. I still have the brochures I ordered back then around somewhere. ( I know I do because I never through anything away.)

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom