Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 15" rims w/tires for sale

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
I think by now most all of you know the wheels on my car. I've gone to a 17" wheel and won't be keeping the 15's anymore.
I'm giving CAC'ers first crack before they go up on Craigslist and eBay.
I'm asking $400 + shipping. They are ready to mount and fit our C3's without any modifications.
The 'rear' are 255 width and the 'front' are 235. Fronts still have plenty of tread, the rear tires show some wear, but nothing unacceptable for a used tire. The only thing I'm not including are are the center cap spinners, as I transferred those to the new wheels.

Here's some pics...as if you dind't already know... :L

3528997083_e9ba869f84_o.jpg

3528996999_0d1337a811_o.jpg

3528996891_9862981e30_o.jpg

Any chance you would have a close up of the wheel? I have a set of those outside, but mine look like crap. It would be nice to know what theyre supposed to look like lol. Good luck with the sale.

Any chance you would have a close up of the wheel?
Yeah, I have to post some pics. In the next couple days or so I'll get pics posted. It's one of those things I don't always remember to do..."out of sight, out of mind" kinda thing.

Hey Evo, where can I get the spinners if I buy the wheels. As you know the spinners make the wheels.
I believe you're looking for these.

Then you just need to find a set of center cap emblems. The emblems average about $15 for the set. Various styles to pick from at various vendors.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom