Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 80 Vette took 2nd at the CSS Car Show

douglasamariani

ASE Master Tech
Corvette
2008 6.2 Coupe,1980 L48 Coupe,1968 427/4spd Coupe
Corvette Super Sports of SoCal put on a great 50th Anv. show this year with over 200 cars in entry. Everyone had a great time and My 80 Vette took 2nd in the C3 class.
IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

Awsome:) Congrats. Im hoping to have mine ready for some local shows here next year. Just being a part of the crowd will be a great time:)

How cool is that!!!!!!:thumb:thumb
looks like a great show!!!!

Congratulations

Congratulations :thumb and thanks for the pictures. Your car looks awesome!

Congratulations! Beautiful car. Well deserved reward!

Thanks Everyone:thumb I usually enter my 68/427 in shows but my 80 was feeling neglected so I took her and she made me proud :thumb
IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

Nice! There's LOTS of cars in my area (NE Ohio) so winning at shows is a tough feat. Plus, I haven't been to any where they break it down by C-gen, so it's usually the mid-60's and earlier that steal the shows. ;shrug

Nice! There's LOTS of cars in my area (NE Ohio) so winning at shows is a tough feat. Plus, I haven't been to any where they break it down by C-gen, so it's usually the mid-60's and earlier that steal the shows. ;shrug

Being from Long Island NY I had the same problem as you.We were all bunched together in one class.There were very few shows in NY that broke it down into C-Gen classes.I moved to SoCal in 2006 where car shows are 12 months a year(4-5 in NY) and shows have such a big turnout(150-300+ cars) that they have to break them down in classes.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom