Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MY FRC

R

REDVETTE777

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CORVETTE SITES. I HAVE ONE OF 366 FRCS MADE IN 2000 WITH GM UPGRADED Z51 WITH FE3 CODE. I DROVE ALL THE OTHERS BEFORE I CHOOSE THIS ONE. ALL OPS AND IS TIGHT AND RIGHT. CAR IS PERFECT IN EVERY ASPECT. I SOLD MY '70 454 390 TO GET THIS ONE. PROUD TO BE HERE.

Welcome again to the CAC, Red!

I like the photo in your avatar! Your Vette is a beauty! We have several owners of FRC's here so you're in GREAT company!

Enjoy the FRC and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Red. Another FRC owner here as well. Love this car! Post some larger shots of your car when you get a chance.

Leon

Welcome to the :CAC from a fellow FRC owner!

:w
Guy

Welcome!
I, too have a FRC. They're great, aren't they?

I hope you enjoy the :CAC

Tammy

Hello from the Rocky Mountains, and welcome to the CAC!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER REDVETTE777. great to have you aboard!

Bill

Did that hurt much? 70 models are one of my favorites. Welcome to CAC.
yes it did. i had the car since high school. if that car could talk. all i did to it was put hooker header lake sides on it. sold it because of to many miles on it and it was time for a change.
however this FRC is the apple of my eye now. i looked a long time because it was going to take something very nice to allow me to let go of my '70. i did a lot of research on the FRC and with its low production #'s i made a decision to get it.
with 52,000 miles and for 19,500 i grabed it. all of everything works, nothing leaks, very tight and solid, no wrecks, some rock chips, hud, dual air, 12 cd changer, the whole ball of wax. always garaged and the interior is perfect, has never been in the rain. the gentelman before me took very good care of this car as well.
thank you all for the warm welcome and i'm glad to be part of CAC.

yes it did. i had the car since high school. if that car could talk. all i did to it was put hooker header lake sides on it. sold it because of to many miles on it and it was time for a change.
however this FRC is the apple of my eye now. i looked a long time because it was going to take something very nice to allow me to let go of my '70. i did a lot of research on the FRC and with its low production #'s i made a decision to get it.
with 52,000 miles and for 19,500 i grabed it. all of everything works, nothing leaks, very tight and solid, no wrecks, some rock chips, hud, dual air, 12 cd changer, the whole ball of wax. always garaged and the interior is perfect, has never been in the rain. the gentelman before me took very good care of this car as well.
thank you all for the warm welcome and i'm glad to be part of CAC.

Choice looking 2000 Red FRC, I looked at a couple of FRC's when I bought my 2000 Black Coupe about 4 years ago too, but opted for the coupe for more storeage, acess from the cockpit and etc. for some travel and I liked the idea I could remove the roof panel also; kind of best of both worlds I thought.

Again welcome to CAC and drive it :lou like you stole it!

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom