Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My last post at CAC

oceangal

Corvette
1982 silver/claret
as a single woman!!

;-)

The wedding is less than two weeks away (7/7) so I haven't been around much but I wanted to check in and see what was going on.

I am still unable to drive the vette. Its to the point now that its a running joke with a neighbor who walks by with his dogs every night and yells something out. The other day I was covering the car back up as it was going to rain and he yells over "someday Lori, someday"! Bahstard! LOL.

So tonight Rick yells out to him, "at least she has a classic car! " Turns out the neighbor years ago had an old Mustang but got rid of it when they had kids. Now the youngest kid is 22 so maybe he will get something.

So I am HOPING that by August the new motor and tranny will be done since the Monte "project" is hopefully going to be ready for the wedding. So its been a bit of a bummer every time I see a vette or other classic car drive by. Since I bought the car I have yet to have a full season (may - Nov) driving it.

Well I hope you are all doing better than I when it comes to having your vette on the road.

Stay cool!!

Lori :w

Congrats Lori.....
Hope you and the husband (and the Corvette) have many years of fun together! Sure you will!

Congrats Lori!

You realize you will have additional clout as a new bride than you have as a fiance. It will get done soon.:L Or else!:bash
Anyway, thanks for joining us, and may your trails be happy.

Congratulations!

remember

the car will be there...its not going anywhere....patience....sooner or later it will be done and you will be hanging with us Bay Staters at a show or cruise...enjoy and congrats.....

Congratulations, What a lucky man you have to have a bride thats into corvettes, Way cool !!!!!!

Congratulations Lori - just celebrated my 35TH last month and my bride just wanted to take a day cruise to Cripple Creek in the 02 Coupe. Hope you have many years of happiness and that there is a corvette to ride along with you. I know my wife loves the corvettes and that's about all I can ask. Again - congratulations ... and keep us posted as the married oceangal.

Congrats on the pending nuptials.....:m

hope you are both VERY Happy!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! And, Patience -- Our 82 was wrecked and it took 2 years to get it back together - and it's good as new!!
Mr. and Mrs. Cool

You'll be able to get your neighbor back for his comments... one day, just be patient.
Congratulations!

Tammy

Congrats on the wedding,and youll have the vette back on the road.

as a single woman!!

;-)

The wedding is less than two weeks away (7/7) so I haven't been around much but I wanted to check in and see what was going on.

I am still unable to drive the vette. Its to the point now that its a running joke with a neighbor who walks by with his dogs every night and yells something out. The other day I was covering the car back up as it was going to rain and he yells over "someday Lori, someday"! Bahstard! LOL.

So tonight Rick yells out to him, "at least she has a classic car! " Turns out the neighbor years ago had an old Mustang but got rid of it when they had kids. Now the youngest kid is 22 so maybe he will get something.

So I am HOPING that by August the new motor and tranny will be done since the Monte "project" is hopefully going to be ready for the wedding. So its been a bit of a bummer every time I see a vette or other classic car drive by. Since I bought the car I have yet to have a full season (may - Nov) driving it.

Well I hope you are all doing better than I when it comes to having your vette on the road.

Stay cool!!

Lori :w

Wow!! Luck you getting married on 07/07/07. This is a date of signifigance. they say.....

The number seven is considered significant, sacred or lucky in many cultures and religions. In Chinese culture, seven represents "togetherness". The Bible records seven days of creation while Pythogoreans consider seven the vehicle of life.
Then there are the seven wonders of the world, seven days of the week, seven colours of the rainbow.

Congratulations!!!

Jim

Lori,

Congratulations!!! Much happiness to you both!!

Elaine

Thank you for all the nice well wishes. I can't believe in less than 10 days i will be getting married! Of course if we don't get the marriage license tomorrow night we won't be getting married at all!

I hope it isn't this hot on the cape next weekend. My youngest and I went on a whale watch today, it was so nice and cool on the water and we saw some finback whales - the best was a mom and her calf.

Thank you again :)

Congratulations, Lori. Enjoy your special day!

Congratulations Lori and all the happiness you deserve!

Wow - 07/07/07 !!! :cool At least it will be easy for your husband to remember your anniversary. :L

We need pix!

:wJane Ann

Congratulations Lori and all the happiness you deserve!

Wow - 07/07/07 !!! :cool At least it will be easy for your husband to remember your anniversary. :L

We need pix!

:wJane Ann

I feel sorry for him already...there is no way he could come-up with an excuse for this one anyversary...;LOL unless really suffering amnesia...:L

Congratulations on your wedding...here is a hint...have your bartender(s) serve Mud Slides at the Party :beer...the guests will love them. Or ask Dawg (Blackdog) for the Creeper's recipe. :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom