Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 'New' 2002 Convertible Pics

I believe you are correct on two points.

1) Cooler = Going faster means more airflow.

2) Cooler = Lookin' mighty fine zipping down the road.

Either way, gotta love it. :Twist

or

3) All the above.

:cool

Good looking Car just bought my Wife Her dream car. 2002 Black Convertible w/ Oak Int. It Is a beautiful car. Fun to drive when she is at work too.

Good looking Car just bought my Wife Her dream car. 2002 Black Convertible w/ Oak Int. It Is a beautiful car. Fun to drive when she is at work too.

That is a great looking car! :D

Bonnell,

Sorry to be so late on this one. Your new ride is outstanding. Very classy color combination. Your going to love every minute of ownership. Congradulations and avoid mod fever as long as possible - it can get expensive.

Remo:cool

...and avoid mod fever as long as possible - it can get expensive.

image.php
<-- It can, indeed, Mr. Lingenfelter Upgrade. ;)

-Patrick

Bonnell,

Sorry to be so late on this one. Your new ride is outstanding. Very classy color combination. Your going to love every minute of ownership. Congradulations and avoid mod fever as long as possible - it can get expensive.

Remo:cool

Thanks Remo! I unfortunately already have a Christmas list. :D So far though they are not expensive-I just want the Zanio series for swirl marks, front & rear bumper lettering (maybe), exhast emblem....

I'm preparing my list for my wife. Since my daily driver has been an '88 coupe the '02 feels like a monster performance-wise so hopefully that bug won't hit for a while. Lingenfelter...hmmmmmm....

I would like to know how 450 HP feel when you get into it!!! That is a beautiful vette. I have admired your car for a while now.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom