Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My new 81

Dunzvett81

Corvette
1981 Dark Metallic Blue
Here is my 81

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! That engine bay surely looks pretty clean! Congratulations! Welcome to the L81 world!

GerryLP:cool

Very nice and very clean. That one is definitely a keeper. Nniicccccccceeeeee!!!!

Looks a lot like mine (only cleaner :L ). Same colors. Good luck with her. I have the original cloth seats and have been wondering what it would look like with the leather. Enjoy and don't forget to wave.

I like it

I have the same color, both inside and out, except I have modified my vette to include a 700R4 overdrive (Fourth Gear), 3.55 rear-end gears, beefed up the engine (kept as much stock as possible).

Your vette looks brand new, was it recently painted....very nice ride, let me know if you need help on anything...I tore my vette down to the ground (not a body off restoration) and removed, replaced, repaired, enhanced, modified about 98%.....I am not concerned with keeping it stock for the money, I drive and enjoy my creation. because...well hell you only live once.....I will wave when we pass each other....

PS..If legal, get rid of the smog pump :) and have your air tube holes welded...you will notice a increase in horsepower, but as you will find out, this forum as many opinions....which is very healthy

One of the best L81's I've ever seen! The enginebay just looks brand new whoow.
Enjoy your new 81!

Groeten Peter

Very sweet looking ride!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

Great looking 81,enjoy and welcome to the forum, Ken:beer

Very nice. Congrats.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom