Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My "Sincere Thanks" to "All Who Reply."

J

Jimmy C

I'm new to this site, but by no means new to 'Vettes or the automotive field. I just want to say "Thanks" to all you people who reply to the posted topics on this site. I see very quick, accurate and well worded replies to questions asked, which is exactly what people need and want when they have a question/problem w/ one of these 'Vettes. IMO, this site is atleast as good or even better than most all the 'Vette sites I've been on. I also know that the replies are appreciated much more than it's expressed in words. The help you people give is so much more than just that in SO MANY WAYS. My hat's off to you. Please keep up the great work.

Thank you for the very kind words. Your reasons for being here mirror what I feel also.

AFTER READING THIS THREAD, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

I feel, at times, like I am part of a family here. I hope to be here for many years to come. AND I would also like to say "Thanks" to everyone who has helped me in the past. Because of you I have learned a great deal...

I luv..... this site.... its up more than my email....

Thx,

R

I wub this forum too!

Lots of great info and ideas and I've looked for a better C3 site and never found one with more relevant information.
I think the key is that everyone has something to say and when it comes to fixing things, a lot of experience that thankfully they are willing to share.

Save the wave!!

On behalf of the Staff here at the CAC I'll just say thanks for the kind words everyone!

Rob has created an excellent Corvette repository for information, history, technical advice, photos etc. and enthusiasts have responded by sharing their personal experiences and feedback so that others may benefit from it.

We have a great community here and it shows.
Thank you all, too, for your support of the site. :cool

:wJane Ann

LT4man and 'Vette '79, Some fantastic looking rides to say the least!!! (And the way to keep up the image of the 'Vette in general.)
Was glad to see the replies to this topic because of the amount of POSITIVE tone shown. I always like what unites us rather than what divides us and the 'Vettes do it beautifully.
Thanks again f/ everything!!!

Welcome to the home of Instruction & information

Welcome JimmyC, this is the 'One' website directly involved in Corvettes only. There is about 55 years of Corvette expierence if you look at the background of so many of the members here. If you choose, becoming a 'Supporting Member' is the best money you will have ever spent. Rob and the team of moderators have a good hold of the site and are always coming up with state of the art information and articles that are written by either General Motors retire engineers or working researchers and technical writers. plus there is already the archives on any model Corvette at your reach anytime day or night. Where can you find that level of information at your touch ? Plus all of the members here conduct themselves as 'Corvette enthusiasts' who are always willing to help you if a problem arises.

So welcome, and have some fun and learn a thing or two ! :beer

this is a great forum, im a member of a bunch of others as well and this is the only one i go to anymore....... i wouldnt even hesitste to ask a question about another vehicle in here (and i have) i have found that there is someone who knows something about everything in here:thumb

and i have always told new members... dont be afraid to ask no matter how stupid it seems.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom