Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nabor Bro's

rocket22

Not sure where to ask this so here goes.I did them phone # and address to Nabor Bro's in Houston.I have searched the web,my sister has looked in the Houston phone book for me and doesn't see it

Anyway
Thanks

first, last name is spelled NABER - could be reason you can't find

second, know that Gary Naber is member of NCRS, so you should be able to go to NCRS webpage and find an email address to contact him

It's Naber's Motors, 5111 Ashbrook Drive, Houston, TX 77081, (713) 664-1967. The premier Corvette restoration shop in the U.S. - have your wallet wide open when you call. :)

I judged with Ken Nabers last year at Bloomington Gold - super-nice guy!

first, last name is spelled NABER - could be reason you can't find

second, know that Gary Naber is member of NCRS, so you should be able to go to NCRS webpage and find an email address to contact him

Thanks I didn't realize a misspelled it,Thanks

It's Naber's Motors, 5111 Ashbrook Drive, Houston, TX 77081, (713) 664-1967. The premier Corvette restoration shop in the U.S. - have your wallet wide open when you call. :)

I judged with Ken Nabers last year at Bloomington Gold - super-nice guy!

Thanks,It's for my dad,I can't get him to get a computer.

not a problem - mispelled the first time I was trying to contact them - as John sez, if you are looking for them to do work...............make sure to be prepared to open your wallet WIDE!

I told dad they were the best,but every coxtly,about like having Foose build you a new street rod.but when we are talking a car worth 1/2 a million it's money well vested.

....I judged with Ken Nabers last year at Bloomington Gold - super-nice guy!

John,

I have a slightly different question relating to restorations, and since you mentioned that you have judged, I was curious to find out if the NCRS judging manuals serve as guidelines to prepare a Vette or engine IAW stock configurations?

Or perhaps they have some other publication that best serves in that capacity?

I apologize for the off-topic question.

GerryLP:cool

John,

I have a slightly different question relating to restorations, and since you mentioned that you have judged, I was curious to find out if the NCRS judging manuals serve as guidelines to prepare a Vette or engine IAW stock configurations?

Or perhaps they have some other publication that best serves in that capacity?

I apologize for the off-topic question.

GerryLP:cool

Gerry - not off-topic at all. The NCRS Judging Guides are the single best references for highly-detailed descriptions of the car's original configuration available anywhere; they cover everything from Operations (how every item is supposed to operate) to Exterior, Interior, Mechanical (engine compartment), and Chassis. Each one is from 100 to 150 pages, in extreme detail. They aren't "restoration guides" in terms of HOW to restore the car; they're about WHAT the car looked like when it was built - the HOW is up to the skills, experience, and resources of the restorer. No other publication comes close. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom