Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nano Wax

Corvette
2000 Dark Bowling Green Metalic Convertable
Eagle One has a product called Nano Wax. It gets into all the micro scratches and elminates swirls and leaves an amazing shine. It's a liquid wax, you put it on and let it dry and wipe it off. My 2000 is Dark Bowling Green Metalic and the wax lived up to its advertising and left an amazing shine.

Has anyone else had experience with this wax?

I haven't heard about this wax but am very interested in hearing more testimonials!

Elaine

Just curious...

Did you go through the clean and strip process to remove existing wax before you put the Nano on?

If it works as well as you say it does I think I'll give it a go.

I did not strip mine down. I applied it, let it dry to a haze and wiped it off. I used Meguires Tech wax and thought it was good but the nano wax made a noticible visual differance at least on the orange. It's also easy on the shoulder!

I'm sold

Joe,

Thanks for the info. My car is a 2000 and is yellow. I'd like to see if I can eliminate some of the micro scratches/swirls that came with the car when I bought it a year and a half ago.

I'd like the car to look great without being a fanatic.

This sounds like it'll do it!!!

Let us know. It got rid of some of the fine stuff that shows on mine in the garage under the flourecent lights. Have a good New Year and a good 2006

I have tried the eagle one nano wax, with positive results. But if you are looking for that ultimate shine give Zaino showcar polish a try. This stuff is amazing.

A few of my Vette club members use it and swear by the results. Some of them were former Zaino people!!! I still use Meguiars products and think highly of their NXT tech lineup....I may try Nano in the spring though

Anthony

I've used it on my 1987 Black Metalic Rose coupe and love it.

Buy one...get one free

LINKAGE

Expires May 31, 2006

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom