Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCM Delivery Program

M

MorganC5Vette

I have watch the NCM Delivery on the webcam and my question is when someone takes delivery from NCM, is the vehicle built already or does the individual has a opportunity to see the Vette being built?

Secondly, how long is the process (taking delivery)?

Finally, does one have to get a rental from the airport to get to BG or can one take a shuttle? From my understanding, its about 70 miles from the airport to BG.:confused

Thank you.

Morgan

Hello Morgan!

my question is when someone takes delivery from NCM, is the vehicle built already or does the individual has a opportunity to see the Vette being built?

The car is already been built. Actually it has been built for a week to 2 weeks....

Secondly, how long is the process (taking delivery)?

Here is how the order works...

VIP Corvette Plant tour: 1.5 hours
VIP NCM Tour: 1.5 hours
Seeing your car for the first time: priceless (oops! :D) another 1.5 hours....
Various Movies and talking: .30

So all in all about 4-4.5 hours of bliss!

Finally, does one have to get a rental from the airport to get to BG or can one take a shuttle? From my understanding, its about 70 miles from the airport to BG

We have a deal setup with a rental car co, that is a one way drop off deal. Or you can rent a shuttle....It is up to you...

Hope to see you at the NCM. Please feel free to ask more questions!

Museum Delivery

Morgan, we just picked up our 2003 at the museum last week. I highly recommend it. Everything was smooth and everyone was great. The tour of the plant and museum were a lot of fun and interesting and seeing the Vette in the Skydome, where we did the delivery, was terrific. We had friends and relatives watching on the internet and downloading pictures for us. I had picked up cars at the factory before in Europe, but nothing compares to this.

I can't wait to experience this myself one day.

I do have a friend that recently took delivery and he made provisions to assist in the final assembly the day prior. He did some assembly of head lights, etc.

Museum delivery was a must have option for our new Vette.

We did it on our 03 AE and had a great time - big thanks to the NCM and the delivery staff there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom