Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCM's 2005 C5/C6 Bash - April 21-23, 2005

Tammy -
Great meeting you (in person) finally - Too quick of a weekend to have sat down and talked more, but thats for another trip.

Hope you guys made it back to GA safe and sound,
Rain

MsSchroder said:
WONDERFUL doesn't even begin to describe it.

Dwayne gave us the Ultra Supremo Ultimate Fantastic Plant Tour yesterday. It was beyond words. 3 hours of fascinating, in depth, off the beaten track (off the green track) insider scoop. We learned about the control systems that he works on, saw a Z06 being built, checked out a LS7 engine, sat in and cranked up a 2006, and I was allowed to "give birth to" (crank up for the first time at the end of the line) a black C6 convertible. It was awesome.

And afterward, we gathered at his house so we could clean up the car (no remarks please, Dwayne or Mike :L) and he even provided the buckets, soap, brushes, etc. and he even helped out as Water Boy.

Dwayne, you are the best! :BOW ;worship

Rain, you just have to have the right connections :D (Hopefully you got your own special tour this morning)

Tammy

Rain said:
Tammy -
Great meeting you (in person) finally - Too quick of a weekend to have sat down and talked more, but thats for another trip.

Hope you guys made it back to GA safe and sound,
Rain

Thank you, and it was great to meet you and your wife too. You guys should come back in June for Cruisefest.
(It was also great to meet Mike and Diane, and Dwayne and Kerri, and Dale and Terry. You guys are a lot of fun!)
We had no major problems getting home, once they dragged me kicking and screaming out of the gift shop. A bit of heavy traffic outside of Nashville. I need to find an alternate route for June.

Tammy

Nashville is always major traffic. I have an alternate route that I'm taking to the airport that hits I40, 20 miles east or so of Nashville, the other end is at the same light you turned right to go to Bowling Green from Scottsville.

DDLS1 said:
Nashville is always major traffic. I have an alternate route that I'm taking to the airport that hits I40, 20 miles east or so of Nashville, the other end is at the same light you turned right to go to Bowling Green from Scottsville.
That sounds perfect. Send me details, if you could? Or better yet, post them so everyone else can benefit from them too.

Tammy

Tammy,

All I have to say is you better save your money before June, the gift shop will be calling you again. Diane said if you need any more help just let her know.

Mike

Dwayne,
Robert took his 15 yr old son out to the go cart track after we ducked out of the minicorvette races at the Mall. Sounded like they had a great time and its something on my TO DO list next time Im in BG,KY.

Tammy,
You should have a ton of pics - Every time I saw you, it was either in the gift shop, or in the parking lot with your camera! haha

Hey Rain, it seemed like every time I stopped snapping pics and started socializing, Phil would snatch the camera from my neck and go running off to take pictures of something. ("They're wheeling the Z06 chassis away!! I've got to get pics!! QUICK QUICK Gimme the Camera!" :L)

I did get a number of pics. Mostly just info shots for Eric (who's in charge of the Car Show for Cruisefest. He needed "lay of the land" shots). I did get some of Dave Hill and the new Z06. I'll try to post some when I get a chance.

I consider the weekend quite a success. Phil's been talking Red Z06 ever since. He's just gotta outdo me, you know. I said GO for it, babe. :D

Tammy

must take some time for them to show up?
This category does not contain any images.

I think all photos have to be approved by Rob before they can be viewed, so it may take awhile until he sees them.

yea, thats what it is - will look for em in the mornin'

Finally pulled mine from the camera today and burned em to a CD.
Left it in the car - so will upload em to my server tomorrow if time allows.

I think it is a login problem.

If you click on the link, it will take you to another page. That may say no images in the gallery. Copy the link that is at the top of the browser to the clipboard. Then login (upper right corner).
After you login, paste the link back into the browser and try again.
Let me know if it works.

Here's one of Dave Hill extolling the virtues of the new Z06.

5442IMG_1975_Large_-med.JPG

MsSchroder said:
I think it is a login problem.

If you click on the link, it will take you to another page. That may say no images in the gallery. Copy the link that is at the top of the browser to the clipboard. Then login (upper right corner).
After you login, paste the link back into the browser and try again.
Let me know if it works.

it worked for me, a lot of hoops to jump thru, even saw Spanishvettes @ss:L

bossvette said:
it worked for me, a lot of hoops to jump thru, even saw Spanishvettes @ss:L
Lord have mercy, maybe I'd better go have a look! :L

ok - yes, in a round about way - Im there!

Sure Yall have already seen these - But, I didnt take em..

Just in, 5 photographs of the "alleged" 2006 C6 Corvette Tiptronic paddle shifter setup. Certainly to be a hot option for '06. Let us know what you think!

www.digitalcorvettes.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom