Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS National Success!

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent
ALL,

posted that I was going to NCRS National and hopefully get the PV - well, am happy to report that the "LADY" was successful!

BTW - EBVette got his Top Flight

Congratulations to both of you!!

Congrats.

Thanks everybody for your kind words....:beer

The feeling of getting a National Top Flight is a tremendous sense of accomplishment. This was not a one man show, many people provided me direction and information to assure the project of restoration was done correctly. I thank everybody who provided me this direction and encouragement to continue to the National level.

FYI for all those who are working toward this goal, the judging is much tougher each time you reach the next level...Chapter - Regional - National. However the trick is to LEARN at each level, make corrections that are pointed out to you, and you will be successful.

I can not say the judging process in "enjoyable" , it is nerve racking, but the result does provide VALUABLE information that when used can provide you with a true sense of accomplishment.

I think all the judging was fair, and I still have every intention to make the recommended changes I have learned about at the recent National level.

:beer

Congratulations! All the hard work paid off.

Ray

Congratulations! All the hard work paid off.

Ray

Thank you Ray. It was a pleasure spending the "Clam Bake and Sock Hop" with you and your wife. I hope we can meet again soon....

Regards,
Collin and Meg :beer

Thank you Ray. It was a pleasure spending the "Clam Bake and Sock Hop" with you and your wife. I hope we can meet again soon....

Regards,
Collin and Meg :beer

Janet and I also had a good time; Great Music! I wish I could have spent more time in the C-2 area, but I was on a mission, I needed to learn as much as I could about the 61 fuelie, and there was two good 61 FI cars there to view. Got to OJ mechanicals on the 61's.

Maybe we will see you and Meg at Carlisle, it is going to be a busy week, lots of parts to buy.

Enjoy the 63!

Ray

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom