Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need a carfax, Please help

partspup

Corvette
1990 Red Metallic Convert
I have a buddy who is buying a 99 Coupe Black/Black with 40,000 + miles needs a carfax, he is buying it from Corvettes of Dallas. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Vin # 1G1YY22G7X5105321. I asked him if he has even seen it yet other than internet and being a truck driver said no. He had planed on suprising me when we go to FunFest in Effingham, but couldn't wait. :w Save the wave
e-mail address; rstallings@csinet.net

I may be missing something here, but why doesn't he get it himself or ask Corvettes of Dallas to get one? Just another one of my dumb questions.

I hadn't thought of that I will suggest that to him, I just know that in the past there has been some one out there that has gotten them for other and was just trying to help. When I talked to him he was on his way to OK and I don't know when he plans on getting back to TX. I asked him if he had any history from the dealer and he didn't know if it even had the owners manual.:w

Oh, I didn't realize he was on the road. You can go on the kbb website and get the carfax or maybe it's just carfax.com. I don't know how much they cost, though. Sorry I couldn't be of better help. Maybe someone will get it for you. Good luck. Boy, I wish my wife would try to surprise me with a vette.

On the cac home page, under the "education" heading, there is a carfax info center. Try that.

Hey Outwest thanks for the suggestion, I called him and then he called the dealer and they ran a carfax, he hasn't seen it yet but I did find out it had 19 recording, they have confirmed that it was service at dealer and transfer title, made him feel better he is still on the road, in KY now trying to get back to Ark and then he can drive to dallas to pick it up. :upthumbs :w Save the wave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom