Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

need a renegade, once I get it you fellas can buy my x-ram

nelson84

Corvette
84 Z51 two tone bronze coupe 85 black on black
:beer

hello , if that x-ram is frist come first serv i will take it. have u got your renegade yet? let me know what we can do on the x-ram. thanks mark .

I have not got my renegade yet. How much do you want to spend on a brand new x-ram? It has never been installed. It was a change of plans when I heard about the renegade. It is the last version of the x-ram, it has all the bugs worked out from the previous x-rams.

Give me a number in dollars$$$$.

I have not got my renegade yet. How much do you want to spend on a brand new x-ram? It has never been installed. It was a change of plans when I heard about the renegade. It is the last version of the x-ram, it has all the bugs worked out from the previous x-rams.

Give me a number in dollars$$$$.
if i remember correctly they sold for 495.00 . how about 350.00 today shiped.

it deserves a cfi intake that will support the engine. does anyone know the flow #"S of the renegade. im running a 224/230 477/480 - 114 cam with 190/72 64cc chamber heads on a blanced 357 9.8.1 comp. my crossfire intake has already been ported. but i dont know if it will support the motor. heads flow 199 @400 226 500 lift. if i remember correctly.

The prototype flows 252cfm. The ports on the prodcution units are slightly larger. I don't want to say more because I don't want to get banned. You may want to look at their website.

The prototype flows 252cfm. The ports on the prodcution units are slightly larger. I don't want to say more because I don't want to get banned. You may want to look at their website.

Banned, did you say BANNED :eek I doubt we would "Ban" someone for providing information, acturate and honest information ;) We, however are not real keen on folks coming here Spamming, flat out "Trolling" or honking their products.

The Corvette Action Center does not "Endorse" any products, be it our Supporting Vendors or Dealers, or that sly salesman that just can't resist themselves..

I'm sure you are aware of ALL the Discussions in our Community about the infamous "Renegade Intake Manifold" if not take a look around there is no lack of information and Speculation... Personally I hope it works out for everyone that has ponied up "$$$.$$ and it is everything all the shadetree experts say it is..

I'm just say'n ;)

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

i have looked at that intake i didn't see any flow# on the website geuss i missed that part. 252 is more then i need ? i would only end up restricting the intake. heads are 227@500 lift. i think the 230 cfm x-ram would better suit my needs looks to be more closely matched. for my engine that is. nice to see 252cfm from that intake if i only had a 500hp engine . and i could be totaly wrong in my thinking if so please correct me on the restricting the intake part. and thanks for your info.

My x-ram will be for sale as soon as I get my renegade. I should get my renegade within a month. I am #36 on the wait list and I think they will ship 20 by friday, so maybe another 2 weeks.

The highest bidder gets the x-ram, so far I have seen a bid of $350 shipped. Any other bids?

i have looked at that intake i didn't see any flow# on the website geuss i missed that part. 252 is more then i need ? i would only end up restricting the intake. heads are 227@500 lift. i think the 230 cfm x-ram would better suit my needs looks to be more closely matched. for my engine that is. nice to see 252cfm from that intake if i only had a 500hp engine . and i could be totaly wrong in my thinking if so please correct me on the restricting the intake part. and thanks for your info.

You can have my Xram with EGR tubes for $150 + shipping, let me know.

You can have my Xram with EGR tubes for $150 + shipping, let me know.
sold sold sold do u have a paypal email i can send the cash to. i live in arkansas 72120 let me know the total . and how soon you can get it shiped . and i will send the payment. or you can send me a paypal bill. to monaahan@aol.com . let me know thanks mark.

Just got under cut by Bucc.;shrug

yes i still want it tom . :beer
Thank you. Please check your email for the info I need from you and the shipping cost to the zip given. Waiting to hear from you and I'll send it right out. Thanks again and enjoy!

i just sent you a even 200.00 tom. thanks alot.

Thanks Mark and it shipped today. You should have it by this Friday. Enjoy! Check your mail for tracking info.

I got the tracking info thanks tom . I will be buying the fuel line pressure regulator and some 2in tbi's from you guys soon. I got to do some ecm tuning on this new motor frist to get my feet wet . Hopefully my cam choice want be to hard. see you guys soon and thanks to everone for there input and info .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom