Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need advise on sell a Lingenfelter super ram

S

shermantank

Need advise on selling a Lingenfelter super ram

Recently had to sell my vett and have a few parts i need to sell but not sure what a fair price is.

Lingenfelter super ram:Base, runners, plenum, 1000cfm throttle body, the base and runners have been hone extruded. This is pretty much a complete settup, and has been used but unfortunatly not by me.

aluminum d-port heads i think off of a 88, with valves springs, ect. one valve is broke, the heads were checked for cracks and were good. they had 24,000 miiles on them i beleive, i bought these off of this forum some time ago and never got to put them on.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Jon

The heads could probably get you something in the $350-400 range. The D-ports are popular heads and a lot of F-body guys use them as well.

As for the SR, can't help you there. How much do they sell for brand new?

shermantank said:
...Lingenfelter super ram:Base, runners, plenum, 1000cfm throttle body, the base and runners have been hone extruded. This is pretty much a complete settup, and has been used but unfortunatly not by me...

I'd get on Ebay and watch one of these. You can also check the classifieds at ThirdGen.org See what a couple sell for and there is your price.

Good luck!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom