Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need carpet set For 91

a1fla

Corvette
1986 Convertible, 1991 Red Coupe
started doing some research to find the mass back carpet set . Is Wilcox a good choice? ANy other companies I should consider. Thanks in advance!

I used MidAmericaMotor Works for the carpet for my 1991 convertible, torch red, and it was great. However, MAMW did not have the carpet for the Bose speakers and I have not been able to find the OEM or reproduction carpet for the floor mounted speakers. No one seems to carry it. It is a special type carpet that allows sound to pass thru it and can be easily attached to the template holding the speakers. It is lighter in texture and the backing is very thin. If anyone knows where to get this carpet for the speakers, I'd like to know as my 94 needs the driver's side carpet. I was able to get some red carpet that works from a company in Phoenix in red, but it does not match the torch red interior as well as I would like. So, when you purchase the carpet set from whomever, find out if they include the speaker carpet or if they know where to obtain it. Some of our fellow CACers may have more infor on this.
Good luck.

Red, Thanks for the info, I bought black Bose covers from a Vette salvage place in Illinois.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom