Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need copy of 2006 instructional CD - Help!

carbuff

Corvette
2006 Yellow Z51 Coupe
Hi Guys,

Would anyone be nice enough to send me a copy of your instructional audio CD that came with your 2006 Corvette coupe or roadster? (Can you burn a copy on your computer? )

I bought the car in Canada, and so mine was shipped without one (something to do with the government blocking non-French copies).

This seems to be the ONLY way for me to get one. I called GM assistance center, the Corvette Museum, and everywhere else. Even tried to order it via the dealer, with a part number. They could not get one, as there is no availability. Nobody could help, and that is why I am asking you owners.

I have a WA State mailing/street address for easy shipping, and would gladly reimburse you for your trouble. I can even give you my UPS account to ship on if you like.

A nice dealer (Spitzer) already got me an extra copy they had of the missing DVD (audio CD and video DVD are a set)! But still need the audio CD.

Please contact me and I will give you my contact info.
Thanks for your help. Hope I can return the favour.

Carbuff

OK, it looks like a fello Corvette enthusiast and 2006 owner is going to burn me a copy of the elusive 2006 audio CD also. So it looks like problem solved. I should have the DVD and CD in my hands shortly.

Can't wait to see them!
Thanks so much to all of you for helping out.

Carbuff.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom