Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need INFO!!!HELP!!

There are some threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum which can aid you in posting photos here on the CAC.

Resizing photos Click Me

Uploading photos to your posts Click Me

Posting photos from your Flickr account Click Me

Check these threads and if you have questions or need more help, post a thread in that forum and one of the CAC staff will be glad to help if we can. :)

:wJane Ann

If that few were produced in EB that year ,I bet you are the only one with the torch red interior in a vert.

I do know there are a few more around but not sure about the 6 speed part. I spoke with an owner of a 2002 EB white top car with torch and she indicated maybe 6-7 like hers. She said the factory tried to discourage her order as well. I guess the more we ask the more we learn.

Hello,

Just letting everyone know that I have a 2002 Electron Blue Corvette Convertable with Red interior. I special ordered my corvette from the factory with the help of Criswell's of Maryland. It certainly was a task to order one. They first reject your order and then they contact the dealership to make sure this is what you want to do. The dealership takes the responsibility for it being built. I had to put a big deposit down before they would order it. I did some major research on its production numbers several years ago and I had some power dealership find out exactly what was made and this is what he came up with for the 2002 model year. There were 7 Electron Blue with Red interior Converts built. 6 of them were 6 speeds and one was an automatic. I have the automatic. My corvette has a black Rag Top and it currently has 10,000 miles on it. Good luck with everyones search. I hope this helped.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom