Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need parts for a 72

M&W's72vette

Corvette
Idaho's only twin turbo big block 72 vette
I have a 72 coupe and am looking for power window regulators with motors and wiring in doors with the grommets for the wire. Also looking for an automatic brake pedal setup. I am changing over to an automatic from a 4 speed. Please e mail me at this addy: my72vette454@yahoo.com

Thanks,
MIke

MIKE, too bad you're soooo far away . i would love to change out my th400 for a 4-speed. we could have just swapped everything... ahhh such is life!

robin( always late for dinner)

swapping...

How big of a hurry are you in? I wont be tearing my car down till next winter.

Mike

mike, i am not in a hurry at all. the logistics and shipping could be an issue...

ROBIN

I have the complete power windows and wiring harness from booth doors and the auto peddles ass from my 75 vette I am parting out Chris 408 209 3805

CHRIS, what kind of wheel is that on the front of your 75?

robin

FYI
I shipped a t-10 in a pine box ups they take up to 100lbs

M&W. the idea of swapping complete set-ups intrigues me.let's keep in touch. maybe we can work out something . i've allways wanted a manual in my car. feels more like i am driving. not just pushing pedals.

best to you.

ROBIN

ALSO, i can't confirm it, but i think the previous owner put a cam in it that really should be used in a manual car. the RPM drop from park to drive is appx. 400 rpm's . then it really lumps. odd thing is i don't experience the vaccum problems with the brakes....go figure..

ROBIN

p.s. thanks CRAIG SR. for that info. you're allways a great help to me....sincerely

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom