Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Need Pics of MEDIUM PEWTER GREY seats

silverbullit99

Corvette
1999 Silver
I ordered a set of new leather skins for my C5. What I have now is light grey seats,, what I ordered was a medium pewter color. Thought the change would be good. If some of you out there have a med pewter color seats I'd like to see how dark they are. I still have time to change the color if I have to ..

I have the light gray interior too, Joe. I'll be interested to see pix of the medium gray.

Actually, the LG was one of the reasons I bought this particular Vette. As she would be my daily driver, I wanted to get away from the black interior because my job involves work with pigment. No matter how clean I try to keep my Vette, over time the fine dust from my clothes would begin to show up in the black leather seats.

:wJane Ann

I sent an email to the vender,, I asked for some pics.. I will post them if I get them.

I have the light gray interior too, Joe. I'll be interested to see pix of the medium gray.

Actually, the LG was one of the reasons I bought this particular Vette. As she would be my daily driver, I wanted to get away from the black interior because my job involves work with pigment. No matter how clean I try to keep my Vette, over time the fine dust from my clothes would begin to show up in the black leather seats.

:wJane Ann

Just spoke the vendor. he said that the gray that is currently in my 99 is actually called med pewter gray. So it 'should' be very close if not the same. They take about 4-6 weeks to get them made and shipped. Send me note around mid April, I should have them installed by then ( car is in storage right now )

This is the picture he sent me... It's 2 tone but the color I ordered is the light one on the outsides ( mine will be a solid light grey color )

Joe

2toneC5seat.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom