Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"New" 1985 coupe for sale

Silveradojoe

Corvette
1988 White Convertible 4+3
For anyone looking for an excellent early C4, I came across one at www.autoarchives.com It's an 85 coupe, 10,761 miles, two-tone gold metallic with brown cloth interior, 4+3 tranny. It seems to be in showroom-condition. The $17,500 asking price may be high, but they may be willing to negotiate a little.
Good luck if this hits your fancy.
Joe

I have seen this before ????

For that kind of money l would rather own a high mileage C5 97.

While it's a nice vette, if it's your only one then l would pass.

Alan:beer

For anyone looking for an excellent early C4, I came across one at www.autoarchives.com It's an 85 coupe, 10,761 miles, two-tone gold metallic with brown cloth interior, 4+3 tranny. It seems to be in showroom-condition. The $17,500 asking price may be high, but they may be willing to negotiate a little.
Good luck if this hits your fancy.
Joe

It sounds like a nice find for someone if they're willing to negotiate - thanks for posting it Joe.

:w Jane Ann

Hey Gents,
That price is where it should be. My friend has a twin to this model, except for the transmission. I would like to buy his for the education of preparing the car for the Bloomington Gold-Survivor-Benchmark certification. A car like this is probably a shoe in, and the experience would be great. Then if you can't afford to save, sell to someone who can. Then buy a C5. After those certifications, no doubt you will get your money out of it. And your learning experience will be free.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom