Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New 2011 GS Off To Callaway ...

M

Marks01Z06

I just purchased a new 2011 Grand Sport from a local dealer and it is on the way to Callaway for an SC606 upgrade. If any of you have done similar orders, how long did the modifications take? My car is gong to California for the upgrade. What other options did you have included?

Thanks

Congrats!

Post some pictures when you get the car back from them!

Congrats on the Grand Sport and the Callaway modifications. You didn't mention color... and like Rob said, we love photos.

As I recall, we've had other members do Callaway upgrades to some extent, but I can't think of any by name at the moment. I'll try to come up with a username you could contact and in the meantime, maybe they'll check in here.

:wJane Ann

A fellow club member did a museum delivery and then had his GS shipped off to Callaway for I think the same package. Send me a pm or an email to hagenow1@charter.net and I'll put you in touch with him. He said it is a rocket and so far even the Z06 guys don't want to test him.

Ron
"Baldie88"

callaway

i bought my callaway in oct 2009, it come from superior chevy in kc kanas. i called about the car and all but bought it on the phone. the car was in calif. and almost done, the dealer called about wen it would be done, we drove our car(trade-in) to the dealer did some final hageling and drove back to st. louis. it had 28 miles on it and had a ball driving it home. As ,far as extras if you get in touch with superior chevy they can tell you all the upgrades there are. The short throw shifter is the only upgrade i got, but really like it. Hope this helps..................................Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom