Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C6 Wheel Option

I saw a set of those on a black c6 over the 10th B-day for the NCM last Sept. and they looked COOL!! :cool

If I were buying a C6, those wheels would be on the TOP of my list :upthumbs

YESSSS!!!! I love these wheels when I first saw them at Corvettes at Carlisle last year. I was hoping that GM was going to offer these as an option. :upthumbs

6 Shooter said:
The new Vette has some more new kicks. You thought the shiny ones were cool? We like these better. Your C6 will look incredible with these wheels.

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Very nice.. I'll have to order those when I order my new vette!! :D

6 Shooter said:
The new Vette has some more new kicks. You thought the shiny ones were cool? We like these better. Your C6 will look incredible with these wheels.

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

We saw these at the NCM Labor Day thing in September. Couldn't agree with you more. They are beautiful. Our '06 will have them.

Am I missing something

The pic looks about like the standard wheels on my C6. Is it somehow different?

Yes, those wheels are different than standard C6's. They are a gunmetal gray color. I like them a lot :_rock

buddyepa said:
The pic looks about like the standard wheels on my C6. Is it somehow different?

Same wheel, but painted gray. Other colors will be available, according to Dave Hill.

We saw these at the NCM Labor Day thing in September. Couldn't agree with you more. They are beautiful. Our '06 will have them.
Actually, that's where I took the photos. Keep in mind they appear darker in person because my flash went off.

-Kevin

unbeliveable! I love that black and dark gray wheel color combo!!

I see this is your 1st post . . .

wanta69L88 said:
unbeliveable! I love that black and dark gray wheel color combo!!
Welcome to the :CAC

Just wondering, have you found your 69 L88 yet? ;shrug

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

talequin said:
Actually, that's where I took the photos. Keep in mind they appear darker in person because my flash went off.

-Kevin
Yes he did take those shots and much appreciated Kev...
I'll have more pics in a couple weeks - the color is competition gray and it's an additional $295.00 option....

I'm not too good at color matching. Any opinions about how these wheels would look on a yellow C6 with the dark transparent roof panel? I am about to buy a yellow C6 for my wife and I like those wheels, but don't know if they work with yellow.

Any opinions about how these wheels would look on a yellow C6 with the dark transparent roof panel?
I'm guessing it would look pretty sweet. Especially with some tinted windows. YMMV.

-Kevin

6 Shooter said:
Welcome to the :CAC

Just wondering, have you found your 69 L88 yet? ;shrug

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter
thanks for the welcome!

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to find, let alone afford (Im going to Wyotech starting in July, and that's going to suck up about $23,000) one. I'll probably grab any corvette I can first, then go for a early C3 or late C5, then finally go for L88

I don't get it. The dull gray looks like wood or plastic. Where's the appeal?

I'm proud to flaunt my beautiful shiny, great looking wheels!!!

C6 wheel option

Daniel M. Novak said:
I'm not too good at color matching. Any opinions about how these wheels would look on a yellow C6 with the dark transparent roof panel? I am about to buy a yellow C6 for my wife and I like those wheels, but don't know if they work with yellow.

I have the same color matching problem. The wife has to check what I wear and usually make changes before I go out of the house. My C6 is Mag Red with Beige top and interior. Please, any help will be appreciated.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom