Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: New CaddyCTS-V! ZR1 with 4 doors

fvette05

Corvette
05 LMB vert, 6-speed
Wow! 550hp Supercharged with MRC & sub 5 sec 0-60!
medium_2178923712_bfe14f5192_o.jpg

Great (though busy) interior and check the steering wheel!
medium_2178922976_75b49e461b_o.jpg

x09ca_ct006.jpg

x09ca_ct019.jpg

IMHO, GM has outdone themselves with this one.

I've kept an eye on the CTS ever since it originally debuted. The styling was questionable to me, but in a good way. It wasn't something I found to be dropdead gorgeous like the XLR, but if I had one, I could easily live with it.

The previous generation CTS-V was a small step up from the base model.

I looked at a new CTS recently at a dealership and was very impressed with the redesign, and quality of the interior. GM is definitely doing a great job with improving their interiors and the CTS has one of the nicest I've seen come out of Detroit.

However, THIS CTS-V is kick-ass!!! I freakin' love it. :upthumbs

I do have one negative comment however....the interior is phenomenal with the exception of that center steering wheel hub that houses the horn. In the pictures, it looks like a cheap piece of plastic. If it is, please consider changing it to something a little more tasteful and inline with the rest of the interior prior to production. :)

I agree. I have never really liked a Caddy that much until the XLR and this is really great. Also agree about the cheezy parts of the steering wheel but I do really like the outer shape and material. Would love that one one my C6 along with that engine!:cool

I've always liked the CTS, especially the V. Had a chance to drive one several years ago at one of GM's traveling road shows and it was a screamer.

What's the MSRP these days?

I bet that they have to have a plastic logo on the steering wheel becuase of the air bag. If there was heavier logo the air bag might turn it in to a large caliber bullet!

Give me one! :rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom