Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New CF Mod on ZR1

Zippy

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2010 ZR1
CFHDLGHTS.jpg

Replaced stock headlight assemblies with Spectre Werks carbon fiber assemblies.

LEFTCFHDLGHT.jpg

Close up view.

Nice Zippy! They look great with the Blade Silver Metallic paint.

Out of curiosity, what did you put down for flooring in your garage, and what did you choose that product over others?

Thanks! It's a polymer coating and I selected that becausse of it's claimed durability and toughness.

Cost $1800 for a 2 car garage floor. A local company installed it.

Thanks! It's a polymer coating and I selected that becausse of it's claimed durability and toughness.

Cost $1800 for a 2 car garage floor. A local company installed it.

:D

I see a seam on your floor....is it a 'tile' product or is that a expansion joint? Is it rolled-on? I built a new 30X60 steel shop to house my Vette (and more to hopefully follow some day :) ) I am looking for possibilities and pondering what I want to do w/the floor. I initially thought of black/white tile pattern....but don't know....living outside city limits and having pastures on 3 sides of me....this time year when roll-up doors open there tends to be allot of wind blowing in dirt/dust and the floor gets dirty....not to mention I plan to buy a older car to restore someday. Floor needs to be something that looks good-can get dirty with grease/dirt-and be able to be cleaned under those conditions and still look good. Who makes the product you used? Thanks

:D

I see a seam on your floor....is it a 'tile' product or is that a expansion joint? Is it rolled-on? I built a new 30X60 steel shop to house my Vette (and more to hopefully follow some day :) ) I am looking for possibilities and pondering what I want to do w/the floor. I initially thought of black/white tile pattern....but don't know....living outside city limits and having pastures on 3 sides of me....this time year when roll-up doors open there tends to be allot of wind blowing in dirt/dust and the floor gets dirty....not to mention I plan to buy a older car to restore someday. Floor needs to be something that looks good-can get dirty with grease/dirt-and be able to be cleaned under those conditions and still look good. Who makes the product you used? Thanks

No seam, that is an expansion joint on the concrete. We bought a new home 2.5 years ago, and I had "Premier Garage" do the resinous polymer coating before we actually moved in. Google Premier Garage for complete details, they are located in most states. Took three days: day one was prepping the concrete with a special power abrader to rough up the surface, day two they used rollers to spread the grey coating (my color choice), then they literally tossed the color chips. Third day was a coating on the polymer, and final drying time.

I am completely satisfied with the floor, and it cleans up easily. Not affected by oil, grease, gasoline, etc.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Tony

No seam, that is an expansion joint on the concrete. We bought a new home 2.5 years ago, and I had "Premier Garage" do the resinous polymer coating before we actually moved in. Google Premier Garage for complete details, they are located in most states. Took three days: day one was prepping the concrete with a special power abrader to rough up the surface, day two they used rollers to spread the grey coating (my color choice), then they literally tossed the color chips. Third day was a coating on the polymer, and final drying time.

I am completely satisfied with the floor, and it cleans up easily. Not affected by oil, grease, gasoline, etc.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Tony

It does...thank you

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom