Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NEW Chrome Corvette Rims OEM

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
Repriced guys $587!!
THIS SET IS SOLD..................

BRAND NEW GM 97-99 Corvette Chrome Rims. These have never been bolted on at all! Fronts are 17x8.5 58mm 7" backspace. Rears are 18x9.5 65mm 7 1/2" backspace.
5x4.75 Bolt Pattern. No lugnuts with these. Center caps are new but 2 of them have scratches and want you to know that. $636 plus shipping in wheel cartons insured. Paypal or postal money order please. I am in Ohio 44720 zip.

DSCN6210.jpg

DSCN6211.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f350/mrm1149/DSCN6217.jpg

Surprised no one has posted on these........$1295 outright from WCC :confused

That's a great price, Mike. Mine are in pretty good shape or I'd be all over these. I'd still be tempted if I had the extra funds but right now my budget is too tight.

We'll keep bumping this one up and someone will come along to take them off your hands. Or I'll get enough overtime to loosen my budget restrictions. ;)

As an aside... to anyone considering making the plunge... I purchased 4 slightly used Goodyear Runflats from Mike last year and he gave me a fair price, described the tires honestly and delivered them quickly as promised.

No surprises here.

:wJane Ann

thank you both for the kind words.. If it's of help to anyone, my pay pal can accept credit card as the payment vehicle if you have one tied in with your paypal account........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom