Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New colors for '08?

C_Dogg

Corvette
'07 Vert Triple Black
Does anyone have any information about the new colors for '08? My wife and I had two C5's that were torch red, and now we have a triple black, but she isn't happy with it!
Does anyone know what the new red is for '08? I heard rumors about a "crystal red" but I have no idea what red that is. I really wanted a "Monterey Red" but they discontinued it 2 weeks before I placed my order!
I would really love to see the old Magnetic Red come back!!! :beer

I got to see them both this weekend in Carlisle at several places including the GM Tent. The Crystal Red is a little lighter than Monterey Red. At first look, if did not appear to be a Tint Coat color. It turned out the GM person I was speaking with was the Bowling Green Paint Shop manager and he assured me it was a Tint Coat color. I could live with it but I prefer my Monterey Red 07.

The Jet Stream Blue looked better than I expected, but no where near as nice as LeMans Blue in my opinion.

Save The Wave,
John

The Jet Stream Blue looked better than I expected, but no where near as nice as LeMans Blue in my opinion.

I agree.

Thanks guys. I was afraid that this new red would not be a replacement for a metallic red, and my fears proved right. So... I guess my wife will just have to get used to black. She is from the old school that says "all Corvettes are red"!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom