Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Corvette Becomes Dining Room Art

Referring to American hi-perf machines... they and Harley's are considered distinctly American idols or representations or (some other word I can't think of right now).(and "no", my bike is not a Harley, thankyouverymuch. Although it is all American. :D)

Actually...I much prefer the Victorys to the Harleys. But that is just my humble opinion. As always, YMMV. BTW, your Victory is absolutely beautiful. That is a stunning shade of blue and the lines are simply gorgeous. :beer

Cheers,

Joe

This man is definitely foolish in what he's doing. Too many of them made to be considered an investment. Especially, when you know GM is already working on coming out with one that has even more horsepower. If this couple is 45 yrs old or older, it is not an investment. If they buy a ZR1 with low mileage, then that's an investment. A '67 big block, that's an investment, or a ZL1, a split window Z06, or straight axles...those are investments. I hate to dissapoint them, but these are facts. These cars, especially, the C1's and C2's are starting to get recognized outside the Corvette community and into the elite exotic platforms.

To each his own I guess.

Have over 10,000 miles of smiles on my 06Z.

Huh?

Kinna like having a beautiful wife or girl friend and never making love to her!:eyerole

Dining-room Art?

I was afraid this was gonna be a sad story about a Z-06 that wrecked into someone's house, so fortunately that's not the case. Droppin' 100G's to make it a collector is, well, their choice. Glad to see them preserving a great car.
Me? I'd be LIVING in the thing, destroying Cobras everywhere I went!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom