Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New from Indianapolis

M

magicharley

Hello everyone, my name is Doug and I am from Indianapolis. First time corvette owner. I have been waiting 42 years for this time to come and now its here! Cant wait to meet some of you and go to some of the shows and events...

Doug,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and to the World of Corvettes! We think you're going to like both!:)

Tell us about yourself and your first Corvette. We'd love to see pictures of your Vette,too!

Elaine

Thanks Elaine,
Not much to tell about me really...I play guitar and do Magic. Love to build things and am a very honest and down to earth person.. This is my new baby...its a 1980 that has been gone through pretty good but I am a perfectionist and I have lots in store for this one.

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-007F.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Doug and I am from Indianapolis. First time corvette owner. I have been waiting 42 years for this time to come and now its here! Cant wait to meet some of you and go to some of the shows and events...

Welcome to the :CAC Doug!!

Your 1980 is a beauty!! Of course, it's the right color too! ;) Thanks for sharing the photos.

I was smitten with the fever as a 10 year old and waited nearly as long as you to fulfill the dream too. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine. :_rock

:wJane Ann

Welcome Doug, What a nice ride! I too was hooked after a ride in my uncles 67' 427. I waited a long time to buy a vette', but I can say it was worth the wait. Enjoy the new ride:beer

What a great looking Vette, Doug! :upthumbs

I cannot imagine what things you have in store for your Vette! Give us some hints!

SAVE THE :w

welcome to CAC!!!
sweet looking vette!!!!!!

enjoy!!!

Thanks everyone! I am sure I will enjoy having it.

Nice looking vette.........maybe a road trip is in store. CAC CruiseFest is being held in Cleveland at the end of this month. We are coming through and spending the night in Greenfield. Maybe you want to go on with us to Cleveland or come on up to the motel and meet some of us. :w

Info on CruiseFest here!

All sorts of other info on CruiseFest here.

Nice looking vette.........maybe a road trip is in store. CAC CruiseFest is being held in Cleveland at the end of this month. We are coming through and spending the night in Greenfield. Maybe you want to go on with us to Cleveland or come on up to the motel and meet some of us. :w

Info on CruiseFest here!

All sorts of other info on CruiseFest here.
What night will you be in Greenfield?

Welcome to the CAC Doug. :w You have a beautiful looking 1980 Corvette.

Welcome to the CAC Doug.

That's a sweet '80 you have there.

Hecox

Doug, congratulations on your first vette, and welcome to the CAC.
Beautiful photos!

Tammy

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Hooiser we're glad you could join us! Choice looking 80 Vette, red had to be made for the Vette uh? :beer

Take care,
Bill :w

Thanks again everyone. Bill, We will have to hook up sometime. Let me know if you know of any shows or runs that you might be going to..
Doug

Thanks again everyone. Bill, We will have to hook up sometime. Let me know if you know of any shows or runs that you might be going to..
Doug

Will do Doug; what part of Indy do you live in? Just had my Vette out for the first time today; just been so busy. Do you also work in the Indy area?

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom