Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New from Indianapolis

Bill, I live on the south side of indy. I work on the west side across from the indy 500.

Bill, I live on the south side of indy. I work on the west side across from the indy 500.

So do you work in Speedway? I work in Fort Wayne but travel all over the north east section of the state. I am sometimes in Indy quite a bit for meetings; I work for the State of Indiana so I am in the Government Center North more than I like!!!

Take care, maybe one of these days we'll get together :beer

Bill :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome, we are also from Indy.

My wife and I bought our first Corvette (2000 Navy Blue Coupe) about a year ago. Since getting our Corvette (Blu Cah), we have met many other Corvette owners who share the same pleasures that we do as Corvette owners.

My wife and I bought our first Corvette (2000 Navy Blue Coupe) about a year ago. Since getting our Corvette (Blu Cah), we have met many other Corvette owners who share the same pleasures that we do as Corvette owners.

Welcome to you also Blue Cah!! The Navy Blue C5 is a beautiful Vette too!!

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Fellow Hooiser; glad you joined us :thumb

Do you work in the circle city as well? I have a Y2K Vette too, is yours a 6-speed or AT?

Welcome Doug from a fellow hoosier, glad you could join us! Your 1980 looks pretty awesome!!!

Bill

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Fellow Hooiser; glad you joined us :thumb

Do you work in the circle city as well? I have a Y2K Vette too, is yours a 6-speed or AT?

Bill,

Yes I work at Rolls-Royce and the Mrs works in Speedway. We live on the West Side.

Our Y2K is an AT

Bill,

Yes I work at Rolls-Royce and the Mrs works in Speedway. We live on the West Side.

Our Y2K is an AT

I've been to Speedway :thumb many times, know where Rolls-Royce is but what is Mrs works? Do you get to the IMS much?

Nice car. I just bought a 1974 this week. Will try to post some pics also. I live in indy also.

Nice car. I just bought a 1974 this week. Will try to post some pics also. I live in indy also.

Welcome "Fellow Hooiser", not sure I have yet :beer

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Where do you work naptownfireman; I work in Fort Wayne and am a State employee and have been for going on 29 years.

Bill

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Welcome and congratulations Doug, awesome looking Vette for sure :thumb

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom