Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New from Lancaster, PA!!

Janster

Corvette
2001 NBM Coupe
Greeting everyone! New vette owner just a month ago....been cruising around in various forums and on the hardtop (with the vette of course). I don't belong to any clubs as of yet - just hanging out and would like to meet some local area folks.

Just stopping in to say HI!!

smilies-42650.png

Glad you stopped by! Enjoy the Vette and the forums!

:wJane Ann

Hi Janster and welcome from Boyertown PA. It's only about an hour drive to Landisville from here. I sometimes fly into your airport there on 501 which I believe is either in or very close to Landisville.....
Mike

welcome to our club hope you stay on. congrat. on your new vette.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC

enjoy the vette as well as the registry!!!!!!

Thanks Gang!

The one thing I've noticed - compared to the other auto type enthusiast forums I've been on.... There's a lot of activity on the forums and a lot of vette owners!

A lot of different groups/clubs/associations also - which makes it really hard to figure out which direction you want to go in.... in terms of joining those groups.

I think we'll just hang back, go to events, meet some folks and we'll find ourselves a suitable home to call our own eventually. :beer

Here's another welcome! And I hope we'll see you at August's "Corvettes at Carlisle"!!

Elaine

:m
My husband and I will be at Carlisle!!

How do you guys *find* eachother out there in a sea of vette owners?

Never been to the Corvette show but I've been to the All-Truck Nationals many many times.

:m
My husband and I will be at Carlisle!!

How do you guys *find* eachother out there in a sea of vette owners?

Never been to the Corvette show but I've been to the All-Truck Nationals many many times.

Do you mean me and my husband?? If so, we didn't have Corvettes until after we met and were married for a year. After that, it was just one Vette after another...marriage made in Corvette Heaven, you could say! :D

Elaine

Do you mean me and my husband?? If so, we didn't have Corvettes until after we met and were married for a year. After that, it was just one Vette after another...marriage made in Corvette Heaven, you could say! :D

Elaine

Very nice !! You have children of the 4 wheel variety?? ;) Always good to see more ladies on the forums! Are there any *Ladies Only* vette forums around?

We've been married for 11 years and have 4 - 4 wheeled children of various breeds. :D

:chuckle Laugh.... I actually was wondering how all the forum folks meet eachother (find eachother) in Carlisle? Does CAC have a tent or club hangout?

Very nice !! You have children of the 4 wheel variety?? ;) Always good to see more ladies on the forums! Are there any *Ladies Only* vette forums around?

We've been married for 11 years and have 4 - 4 wheeled children of various breeds. :D

:chuckle Laugh.... I actually was wondering how all the forum folks meet eachother (find eachother) in Carlisle? Does CAC have a tent or club hangout?

;LOLI wondered if that might be what you asked about, but you never know!!

Actually, CAC people manage to find each other on the field and certainly off the field! You'll hear more details as Corvettes at Carlisle approaches, and we look foward to having you join us. :)

Elaine

Actually, CAC people manage to find each other on the field and certainly off the field! You'll hear more details as Corvettes at Carlisle approaches, and we look foward to having you join us. :)

Elaine

Thanks!

Looking forward to it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom