Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New From Michigan

Totaled 84

Corvette
1984 Coupe with ACI 91-96 update kit
I purchaced a wrecked 84 in March 06, it's finally back together. I found the C4 forum shortly after I got the car and i can't tell you what a great wealth of information and inspiration it has provided. You guy's are worth a hundred manuals.
The car is an 84 coupe with 86,000 miles, it was hit pretty hard in the front. The previous owner had installed a 91 -96 body kit , American Racing polished wheels and 3" exhaust. I replaced the bumper and hood and set off to do a color change and all around paint job. After sanding countless hours it's now pretty strait. It would proably make a NCRS guy wretch and puke but I saved on from the bone yard and got into a Vette the only way I could afford to. Hopefully the pictures come through.
See you around the CAC.

Welcome to CAC there are a few of us around here that give the NCRS guys heartburn ;LOL if you are anywhere near the Ohio/Indiana/Mich line we will be having a BBQ sometime soon; if we can all agree on a date :W

Nice job on the C4 !!!:cool

welcome

I am a member of NCRS and "I" give them heart burn. They also are a wealth of information though and any and all is appreciated in this camp. Welcome aboard.
:steer

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!1

welcome to the club

Welcome to the forum. That's a nice looking C4 you've got there. My neighbor one block over has a mint '84 that he bought new. I had my first ride in it two days ago.

We're just east of you in Ont.

smilies-42650.png

We're always glad to hear about a rescued Corvette!! And thanks for the feedback on the C4 forum. There's a wealth of information and experience here willingly shared by some great Corvette people!

Enjoy the forums!
:wJane Ann

BTW - Very cool!!

attachment.php

Welcome aboard.
How did you find out about the CAC?

Tammy

Welcome aboard glad you could join us. Good looking C-4 looks like you did a great job on it.

Take care,
Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom