Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new from N. Indiana

D

designeraccd

I recently purchased my second C4, a '94 Artic White LT1. I had traded my '87 vert for a (relatively) rare '04 MSM MX-5 @ 3 months ago. That lil factory hot rod is a super slot car, but despite the hi grin factor in driving her I realized I was missing my C4. Soooo the search began. Found this 47K 2 owner LT1 shortly after starting to look. One long test drive, including one of my favorite curvy roads, convinced me to buy her. The surprise was how much better she both rode and handled than my pristine 24K mile '87! Anyways, sure glad to have her; nothing like the rumble and push of a Chevy small block: grin city! DFO

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on returning to the fold! :)

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to the CAC. Where in Indiana are you at? I am about 15 minutes east of Notre Dame. Nothing wrong with a C4, but me I am a little partial to 87's :D

Glad to see your back in the Corvette World...

Welcome to the :CAC

I enjoyed the glove fit of my Torch Red 96 LT4 cockpit in the corners also! :lou

Post a few pictures of your Corvette when ya have sometime.

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

welcome to CAC!!!! hopew you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!

Welcome to the CAC. Where in Indiana are you at? I am about 15 minutes east of Notre Dame. Nothing wrong with a C4, but me I am a little partial to 87's :D

Elkhart. BTW is there an area Corvette club? We belong to the local Mazda club, nice people...but not exactly gearheads! Of course as they drive a little and eat a lot my wife loves it............. Yup, sure did start missing the grumble of a Vette's exhaust etcetc. After all the cars and bikes (78 cycles so far) I've had, the C4 "bit" me about like my beloved '56 Chev that I had almost 20 years to the day. Just plain liked that '56, plus basically put her together myself. Too old for that now, but I guess as long as my wallet holds up Mann's will be more than happy to take care of any needs my C4 has to keep her in correct shape. DFO

Do you mean Mann's Corvette off of 20? I have had some work done through him, he is a pretty nice guy. If that is who you are talking about.

Yup....one and only. Stopped by yesterday morning, in the C4 of course, to get a cc of a rcpt for the right front O2 sensor that was replaced by the p.o. after I agreed to buy the car. Also having him work up a quote on some pm I want done b4 winter. After the rain gets outta here looks like I may be able to get some use out of her later in the week. Of course my son would like me to drive her over to Auburn next Sat to pick him up on the way to the Kruse Auction. Not much in the way of fun roads between here and there tho; kinda just boring in fact. I do most of my riding and fun driving on backroads in S. MI...think I know every curve within a 50 mile radius north of here!

Of course for real fun curvy roads-se KY, oh boy!! DFO

Welcome to the CAC from a fellow NW Indiana :w

Welcome to CAC being from NW Ohio I know what you mean about the roads around here ;LOL the only good ones are along the rivers; and when the corn is high it is like driving in a tunnel.
Craig sr

Welcome
I don't know how I made it through life with out my C4s :w

Thanx all...gee, ruff life only having 2 C4s! LOL! I really do want to find a local/area Corvette club. Anyone know of one in the South Bend/Elkhart, IN area...and who to contact? TIA.....DFO

Welcome to the site!:D

I recently purchased my second C4, a '94 Artic White LT1. I had traded my '87 vert for a (relatively) rare '04 MSM MX-5 @ 3 months ago. That lil factory hot rod is a super slot car, but despite the hi grin factor in driving her I realized I was missing my C4. Soooo the search began. Found this 47K 2 owner LT1 shortly after starting to look. One long test drive, including one of my favorite curvy roads, convinced me to buy her. The surprise was how much better she both rode and handled than my pristine 24K mile '87! Anyways, sure glad to have her; nothing like the rumble and push of a Chevy small block: grin city! DFO

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER fellow Hooiser. Nothing like seeing the USA and other friendly countries in your Chevrolet, Corvettte of course. Drive it like you stole it, nothing says freedom like the Corvette.

Take care and stay in touch,
Bill :w

Hopefully, maybe, my son and I can get home to Wisconsin next year for the ELRA Historical races in the Vette. Traveling for a long weekend in the '87 vert wasn't to practical. Thanx for the welcome; the Vette does "get under" one's skin doesn't it?? Miata is fun, but a Vette..............DFO :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom