Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Gran Sport

korvettekarl

Corvette
2017 Grand Sport 90 ZR1 57 Bel Air
Well the first Gran Sport hit Vegas yesterday. I couldn't help myself and even though I will be sleeping on the couch for about a month, I bought it. Watkins Glen Gray and all the options. Traded the 14 Z51 Premier Edition Stingray. This is my first automatic tranny so, I am still struggling to remember to put it in park when I turn it off and can't get used to not stabbing my left leg on shifts and at red lights.

Congratulations!

How's the couch?

:w

Lumpy

We test drove a white with red stripes convertible last weekend. I think we will probably end up with one next year as our present when my son graduates UGA next year.

Congratulations!!! Post some pics when you get a chance! :thumb

Congratulations!!! Post some pics when you get a chance! :thumb

A friend of mine found this car online for me. The MacMulkin guys inspired my order of a 2017 Grand Sport Convertible, Color Black Rose, Interior Gray, Black Top. Saw it on line. I talked to them and was impressed. In the final decision I decided to order and get it delivered it here Southern California. This is what it should look like. 7 to 9 weeks to wait.

2017_chevrolet_corvette_corvette-grandsport.png-7.jpeg 2017_chevrolet_corvette_corvette-grandsport.png-9.jpeg 2017_chevrolet_corvette_corvette-grandsport.png-8.jpeg 2017_chevrolet_corvette_corvette-grandsport.png.jpeg 2017_chevrolet_corvette_corvette-grandsport.png-6.jpeg

I believe this car is still available at MacMulkin!!!!

Last edited:
Gran Sport

Here are pics. Now off the couch and loving life again.

Attachments

• phone 029.jpg
    phone 029.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 92
  • phone 036.jpg
    phone 036.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 89
Looks like you'll have to get yourself a new avatar! :D Looks like a sweet ride.

Corvette Racing Yellow

cor20174.jpgcorface.jpgcorleftreartop.jpg

Attachments

• corleftrearview.jpg
    corleftrearview.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 88

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom