Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy here - Thought I would say HI.

Jesse@House of Hook

Corvette
89 corvette
Hello all. I had no idea this site was here and after checking it out I am really impressed by the size of the site. Not sure how I missed it for so long.

Well I hope that I can meet some cool people and help out around here. I have been racing these cars for the last 9years and have done just about everything imaginable to them and am an open book to helping people out. :beer

My car is an 89 vette that I bought 10 years ago. I transformed it over the years from a 14sec car to a 10sec street driven monster. The motor currently in it is a dart little M block, 227cc M2 race system heads 23*, 11.5:1 compression, naturally aspirated, t350 trans with an 8" race converter, solid rear conversion to a moser 12bolt with 4.56 gears. The car still get 16MPG on the street and I run it as often as the weather allows here in PA. Which is not as often as I would like.

Talk to you all later. Again cool site.

Hi, Jesse! You know what they say: Better late than never! :rotfl

Welcome to CAC! :upthumbs

You will have a great time here. Thanks for offering your knowledge to us.

SAVE THE :w

Hi and WELCOME ABOARD!

As you'll soon see there are Great people here.

Jake

Hi, Jesse. I heard of this site at my 1st Vette get-together in Indy.
(This will be the only time I can say to you, "My car got here 1st". :D )

Hey Jesse,Wellcome aboard! couldnt help but see you have mega experiance with 89 vettes.Looked at your posts,totally exstreme! Am hoping you have some insight on my brake problem.I have a 1989 coupe that sat all winter,I just sent it in for a full tune up and the mech said it ran fine,and it does! However, because it was off the road and had no insurance on it I opted to have it trucked home.The mover thru me a shit storm about the breaks hanging up when he went to load it.You push the brake down,and it stops,but ya need to put your toe under the pedal and pull up to release them.Any ideas of whats up?Summers almost here and Id like to have her back on the road.Any thoughts would be very helpful. I noticed that the brake fluid looks like crap,and thefront rt.caliber squeeks whe ya press the pedal,So what do ya think,lol.I shouldnt bug you,just havnt had the weather and time to dig into it yet,second shift mech monkey.tx for your thoughts on this if any.And anyway wellcome,this site has helped me alot over the years. c you on the road. captbane@yahoo.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom