Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy here

6T5C2

Corvette
1965 Maroon Coupe
Hi, I've been lurking for a while now just trying to soak up as much info as possible. Figured I would introduce myself since 67 heaven asked me to. I'm in NJ and bought a 65 coupe in Jan of this year. It has 67 body panels on it though :) . Non original car (numbers wise) but has a big block in it. I enjoy just taking a nice drive on the highway every now and then as I slowly start to fix'er up. Been wanting a midyear for at least 10 years. Great site you guys have here!

Gere

Gere,

Welcome to the CAC! We're glad you decided to jump in. The shot of your car in your avatar is nice... post more pix when you can - we love pix, especially Midyears. :)

:w Jane Ann

So, which Exit?

Welcome,
I wonder how long it will be till your looking for #2. Its habit forming you know.It only took me 2 yrs. Jim

Well, I'm sure you guys don't make it any easier NOT to want to buy another. :D I'm satisfied with this one for now.

6T5C2 said:
161 up by NYC - where are you at?

Welcome, Nice looking car.

I am in Rockland County.

Do you go to any of the cruises in our area

Wyckoff on Wednesday nights

Bear mountain on Wednesday nights

Nanuet mall on Friday nights

Hooters in Paramus on Thursdays

Whiskey Cafe on Saturday nights

I have not been getting out much myself as its ether raining, TOO HOT or I am working.

Drop me a line if you need information on any of these cruises

welcome to the family.....watch out for postings by Barry....he will have you taking the body off the frame before you know...thats what happened to me!!! It was Barry's fault.....

blame yourself Herb, doing the body-off was all YOUR idea. I haven't gotten that far yet although I make no promises on the next project car I find......
:D

Welcome aboard. Sweet looking '65.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I will try to check out some of the cruises you are referring to. I might be able to do the Nanuet one one Friday. PM me the details please.

If I can get my car painted for the price Barry got his done for it would go in tomorrow. LOL! I saw your website already and it's a wealth of knowledge Barry. It definitely is my pride and joy. Always wanted a midyear. The coupe body is just a work of art.

67 heaven, the VIN and trim tag say it's a 65 but I know that the panels are 67 look. I don't mind. It's the cleanest look of all the years with the least amount of trim.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom