Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy In Ill.

NEILZVETTE

Corvette
1996 LT4
Hello to all,I am new to this website but not to Vettes, although I am far from a expert on them. I have owned 3 now and am partial to the C4. At the current moment I have a 85ZR1 clone that fools the non-experts for sale in the classifieds and just picked up a 96 LT4. If you know anyone looking for a nice 85 that has been updated to look like a 95 take a look,otherwise I look forward to being a member here!:D

:welcome

Hi NEALZVETTE. The '96 LT4 is a great Vette. Enjoy it!

As you meet the uninitiated while trying to sell your 85, do them a favor and give them our web address! Between the info you can offer and the knowledge to be gained here, we'll have them fluent in Vette-speak in no time! ;)

:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC Neil. :w Glad you are here.

Hello to all,I am new to this website but not to Vettes, although I am far from a expert on them. I have owned 3 now and am partial to the C4. At the current moment I have a 85ZR1 clone that fools the non-experts for sale in the classifieds and just picked up a 96 LT4. If you know anyone looking for a nice 85 that has been updated to look like a 95 take a look,otherwise I look forward to being a member here!:D
Welcome and enjoy:upthumbs

hi welcome to the club,you will enjoy:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome to CAC!

You will have a great time here!

SAVE THE :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone!
:wWelcome aboard from one Illinoisan to another. Where in the heck is Henry, I have been all over this state, and don't remember a town called Henry? BTW I had a 94 Vert. and I loved it, but it is dearly departed. Try to make the Cruise Fest this year you won't regret it.:beer Scott

WECOME TO CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom